Sunday, January 1, 2012

Here We Go Again!!

I'm not committing to a 365 day blog this year... I'll just post when I get the urge!

I made clam chowder today.  I hate making this recipe, but I love Kevin, and this is his favorite.

A few years ago he and Dave went skiing and I promised I would make him this clam chowder.  Well, I had so much fun home alone and time just slipped away.  So right before they got home, I hurried to Red Lobster and bought enough clam chowder for dinner.  I dumped it into my stockpot and hid the Red Lobster containers.  Kevin took one taste and said... "You bought this at Red Lobster, didn't you?" 



1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you're continuing it! I don't care if it's every day or not, but it gives me something to look forward to, and I told all my coworkers about it! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete