Saturday, December 31, 2011

365/365

He who breaks a resolution is a weakling;
He who makes one is a fool.
~ F.M. Knowles

I don't know why I felt so compelled to complete this resolution.  I don't even last two weeks on my 'eat better, exercise more' resolutions!  But, alas, today is the last day of the year.  My last post of my 365 Day Project. 

I wish I had some grand picture for you, but I don't.  Instead, you will get a few pictures from the San Francisco Farmer's Market where we went today.  As I told Joyce... we needed bread for our dinner so we drove to San Francisco!




As for my my blog... I will miss it.  I think I will start another one so I can post highlights of my photo sessions and life.  I'll let you know.

Happy New Year to each of you.  I wish you all continued health and happiness.  I hope 2012 brings Bryan and Shawna a house... Kevin a degree and a job... Dave an uplifted economy... and for myself... to eat better and exercise more!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment