Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jennifer helped me with a photo shoot in Knights Ferry on Saturday.  She was great.  Every time I went to grab my things to move to a new location... they were gone.  Jennifer already had it ALL and was moving to the next spot.  (hummm... I wonder if she could carry my red couch??)  She was also great with the kids and a lifesaver because she could load the Pez dispenser quickly!  Thank you Jennifer... and if you help me again I promise not to call you 'my mule' anymore!!




These were our adorable subjects.  This is a 'grab shot' I took when they scurried up a rock when we were changing locations (they were mini Billy Goats!)  



1 comment:

  1. You were shooting me looking like that? Lol! Anytime Aunt Judy... I had a great time being your mule.

    ReplyDelete