Sunday, August 26, 2012

Goodbye Blogspot.com

This is probably my last post on judyholmphotography.blogspot.com.

For those of you who read this on a daily basis, don't fret.  I am just switching websites.  This site does not support the slideshows that I want to post every so often.  So, I thought it was time for me to make a change.  It hasn't been easy because I am technically challenged.

My new website is:

judyholmphotography.wordpress.com

I hope you copy and paste this new address in your browser, bookmark it or add it to your favorites.  I don't want to lose you!

I have posted something on my new blog site, so please take a few minutes and check it out.

Thank you! ~ Judy 


I couldn't go without a picture in my last post!


Dave at Fahey Ranch in Long Barn.






No comments:

Post a Comment