Monday, June 18, 2012

Whew!

I found out something about myself... I stress and worry way too much!!  Saturday's Santa Cruz photo shoot weighed heavy on my mind.  After it was over, Jennifer and I walked to the wharf and tried to unwind.  But that didn't happen until after a shower and a glass (or more) of wine at Nancy and Bill's Aptos Beach House.  It was followed by a delicious dinner and the most comfortable bed to sleep in.  Thank you millions!! 


I had to wait in line to take a picture of this guy... he was a Master Poser!


Jennifer looking at the crowded Boardwalk... It was a perfect Beach Day.

1 comment:

  1. They look great. That pelican was the master poser. I watched him behind you and he was seriously moving around and giving you different poses! LOL Can't wait to see the Solari shoot.

    ReplyDelete