Sunday, July 1, 2012

Some Good Luck, Some Bad Luck

Friday Kevin and I went to Men's Warehouse to get him a suit.  We've had great service there before, but for some reason Friday was different.  We finally left feeling really, really frustrated.  (We weren't just looking... we were ready to buy one.)

That evening, when I checked my e-mails, there happened to be one from Men's Warehouse that if I confirmed my e-mail address to continue receiving their ads, I could print a coupon for 50% off my entire purchase.  Can you believe that!  We went back the next day and purchased a suit, shirt, tie and belt... all for half price.  We saved a bundle!

In our excitement when we got back to our car... I backed out without looking and hit another car!  Crap!!


Today I am finally planting my zinnias.  Better late than never.



A zinnia from last year.


Same picture... just playing around with an overlay.

No comments:

Post a Comment